An initial consultation with Dr Christine is $210.
This includes examination, full discussion of all the options, including the pros and cons, and estimated costs, of each option (most cases have a range of options that range in price). All patients require a consultation prior to surgery.
Christine strives to provide accurate all–inclusive estimates at the time of consultation, with these reflecting the level of expertise and service you and your pet deserve.
With this in mind, some ballpark figures can be provided to help with your planning.
- Dental scaling and polishing under anaesthesia (includes oral and periodontal examination) from $500
- Anaesthesia and follow-up xrays from $300
- Root canal therapy (day surgery under anaesthesia, including xrays and postoperative medications):
- $1600-1800 for a cat canine tooth;
- $1800-2200 for a dog canine tooth;
- $2300-2500 for a dog carnassial tooth
- Vital pulp therapy (day surgery under anaesthesia, including xrays and postoperative medications):
- $1300-1400 for a cat canine tooth;
- $1300-1500 for a dog canine tooth;
- $1500-1800 for a dog double canine crown reduction
His pain management after the operation was excellent and almost immediately he was enjoying his food again for the first time in a long long time.